Sedex factory inspects and reports the policies and procedures related to the recording measures, such as:..18487986519 Contact us
Release time：2021-09-29 Read：
Sedex factory inspects and reports the policies and procedures related to the recording measures, such as:
(1) Disciplinary rules and measures.
(2) Prevent harassment/abuse/threats.
(3) Safety practices.
(4) Grievance and appeal procedures. This should include, but is not limited to, inspection and reporting of any of the following:
●Communication and training
●Management and supervision process
1. Confirm that the policies and procedures have been communicated and understood to all levels of personnel, such as through posters, training, worker manuals, and other methods suitable for people with lower literacy levels.
2. Check the records of disciplinary and appeal activities and report their measures/results.
3. Check the security personnel’s contracts and job descriptions to determine whether there is a possibility of harassment or extreme punishment (security should be used to protect the safety of the premises, such as excluding interferers; not to restrict workers).
4. If there are union/worker representatives, confirm whether they know the relevant policies and procedures and whether they agree.
5. Record wage deductions due to disciplinary reasons. If this is permitted by law, is the report clearly documented and whether the amount of deduction will reduce wages below the legal minimum wage.
Interview with Sedex factory inspection workers – confirming workplace practices
6. Through worker testimony, the auditor seeks to verify the management system, document review and management interviews. Discrepancies should be noted and care should be taken to protect the anonymity of workers.
7. Check whether workers are aware of relevant policies/procedures and whether they know their right to appeal.
8. Discuss with workers and ask them whether they think the relevant disciplinary procedures and practices are fair, non-authoritarian and effective.
9. Do the workers know about some disciplinary incidents and what are the results?
10. Check whether workers know the appeal measures and the results of these appeals.
11. Confirm with workers the past or other evidence of corporal punishment or verbal, physical, or mental oppression or harassment.
12. Confirm whether the workers are aware of some complaints about unreasonable disciplinary measures and the results.
13. Ask workers what they think of security guards and their roles (if any).
14. Confirm with union/worker representatives whether they know the relevant disciplinary policies and procedures and whether they agree.
15. Check with workers and understand how they report harsh treatment.
How can Sedex access new functionality?To give you a seamless experien...
It’s an ambitious transformation of the entire platform. These are som...
Rebuilding the platform is a core part of our purpose to provide the m...
Driven by your feedback we’re embarking on an ambitious platform trans...
Block A, Guanghao International Center, Minzhi Street, Longhua District, Shenzhen, China
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam