SA8000 stands for "Social Responsibility Standard", short for Social Accoutability 8000, and is the world's first international standard of ethics. Its purpose is to ensure that the products supplied by suppliers meet the requirements..18487986519 Contact us
Release time：2021-09-29 Read：
1. What is SA8000?
Answer: SA8000 stands for "Social Responsibility Standard", short for Social Accoutability 8000, and is the world's first international standard of ethics. Its purpose is to ensure that the products supplied by suppliers meet the requirements of social responsibility standards. The SA8000 standard is applicable to companies of different sizes in any industry all over the world. Its basis is the same as the ISO9000 quality management system and ISO14000 environmental management system, which are a set of international standards that can be audited by third-party certification agencies.
2. What are the requirements of the SA8000 standard?
Answer: The following aspects are involved:
(1) Child labor;
(2) Forced labor;
(3) Health and safety;
(4) Freedom to organize trade unions and the right to collective bargaining;
(6) Punitive measures;
(7) Working hours;
3. What is the role of SA8000 certification?
Answer: It can play the following roles:
(1) Reduce the second-party audit of suppliers by foreign customers and save costs;
(2) Meet the requirements of local regulations to a greater extent;
(3) Establish international credibility;
(4) Suitable for consumers to establish positive emotions towards the product;
(5) Enable partners to build long-term confidence in the company.
4. What are the key factors for the successful implementation of the SA8000 management system?
Answer: The key factors are as follows:
(1) The commitment of the top management;
(2) Pay attention to social responsibility laws and regulations;
(3) Strengthen internal and external communication;
(4) Integration of management system.
5. What is the validity period of the SA8000 certificate and the supervisory audit cycle?
Answer: The certificate is valid for three years, and the supervisory review period is the first review per year, that is, two supervisory reviews are required within a three-year cycle.
Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your opera...
ILS Audit Document List1,Floor plan, Production process flow chart2,Bu...
Southeast Asia factory inspection want to pass, need to meet several p...
The Inaugural UN South Asia Forum on Business and Human Rights – held ...