The main contents of the factory audit of Sedex 2 pillar are: health and safety, working conditions; while the main contents of the factory audit of Sedex 4 pillar are: health and safety, working conditions, environment and business integrit..18487986519 Contact us
Release time：2021-09-29 Read：
1. What is Sedex factory inspection?
Answer: Sedex factory audit is an abbreviation of supplier business ethics information exchange. Sedex factory audit is also called SMETA factory audit. It is audited in accordance with ETI standards and is applicable to any industry.
2. What is the difference between Sedex 2 pillar and Sedex 4 pillar in Sedex factory audit?
Answer: The main contents of the factory audit of Sedex 2 pillar are: health and safety, working conditions; while the main contents of the factory audit of Sedex 4 pillar are: health and safety, working conditions, environment and business integrity, with more environment and business integrity. These two aspects.
3. What are the fatal problems of Sedex factory audit?
Answer: 1) Child labor, do not employ children and young people under 18 to work at night or under dangerous conditions;
2) Forced labor and inhumane treatment; prohibits forced labor, imprisoned labor, and unwilling prisoner labor;
3) Occupational health and safety; To provide a safe and hygienic working environment, and to consider the general knowledge of the industry and any special hazards;
4) Unethical business behavior, trying to bribe auditors; deliberately making false statements in the supply chain;
5) It is forbidden to abuse or corporal punishment or insult to employees: it is forbidden to use personal abuse or corporal punishment, or threats of physical abuse, sexual harassment or other harassment, and malicious language or other forms of intimidation;
6) Prohibition of discrimination: adopt necessary mechanisms to avoid or eliminate discrimination.
4. What are the results of the Sedex human rights inspection factory?
Answer: 1) Green: Excellent factories, with good policies and systems to protect workers.
2) Orange: Social responsibility is well implemented, and most of the policies and systems have been formulated to protect workers.
3) Red: There are serious discrepancies and are not accepted. Companies need to follow up and review.
4) Black: There are very significant non-conformances and are not accepted. The enterprise needs to follow up the audit or be disqualified as a supplier by the buyer.
5. What is the difference between Sedex factory inspection and BSCI factory inspection?
Answer: BSCI certification is mainly for European customers based in Germany, while Sedex certification is mainly for European customers based in the UK. Both of these are membership systems, and some member customers are mutually recognized, that is to say, once a BSCI or Sedex audit has been done, some BSCI or Sedex members are recognized. In addition, some guests are members of both organizations.
Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your opera...
ILS Audit Document List1,Floor plan, Production process flow chart2,Bu...
Southeast Asia factory inspection want to pass, need to meet several p...
The Inaugural UN South Asia Forum on Business and Human Rights – held ...
Block A, Guanghao International Center, Minzhi Street, Longhua District, Shenzhen, China
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam